Debeers Primer Plastic Adhesion Promoter 1K 1-60 1 Litre
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The DeBeer Refinish 1K Plastic Primer Surfacer is applied wet-on-wet and may also be de-nibbed if necessary.
- Suitable for all automotive plastics.
- Wet-on-wet application, can be de-nibbed if necessary.
- Good adhesion and optimum gloss holdout.
- For optimum performance a two-component (2K) wet-on-wet (non-sanding) primer is recommended before topcoat is applied.
- Ready for use – do not thin.
- In case of flexible plastics, add 10-30% Flexing Agent in the 2K Primer and 2K Topcoat before adding the hardener and thinner in the normal mixing ratio.
Area of application For plastic parts used in the motor vehicle industry. Chemical base Special resins. General qualities An adhesive primer on most plastics. Economy Approx. 8m2/L/5um. Gloss Matt. Substrates See system overview. Suitable for plastic substrates such as:
PP - Polypropylene (always test first).
ABS - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
PUR - Polyurethane.
PC - Polycarbonate.
PA - Polyamide (nylon).
EPDM - Ethylene Propylene Diene Mixed.
Do not use on polyethylene or polystyrene.
Finishing material All DeBeer finishes. If necessary in combination with 10-30% 2K Elastic 47-39. Colour Colourless.
De Beer Refinish offers a colour database of over 50,000 car colours based on multiple variation samples.
You will be astonished at how simple it is to quickly gain access to all available colour information via ICRIS, the Intelligent Colour Retrieval Information Service software.