Brayt T1 Strong Polishing Compound 1 Litre
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
BRAYT T1 STRONG it’s polishing compound suitable to use on every kind of varnish used in industry and automotive sector, including hard scratch resistant lacquers (also ceramic lacquers). Product recommended for fresh and old paint coatings. Easily removes scratches and traces after P1500 sanding paper. Silicone free, no filler.
- For hard and scratch resistant varnish use with lambswool or white polishing sponge.
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound on the surface to be polished. In case of new polishing pad is recommended to apply compound on pad also and make pre polishing.
- Polish using rotary polisher in the optimum speed range 1200 – 1600 RPM (max. 2000 RPM) with slight or medium pressure.
- Polish until all imperfection are removed.
- Remove all residue using microfiber cloth.
- In case of polishing on big surfaces work a small area at time.