Black Max Vinyl , Rubber & Trim dressing 8oz Surf City Garage
Got cloudy gray trim, but want the black back? Black Max here to save the day. Vinyl, rubber and plastic will look showroom new in minutes, no matter what color they are. Finally, a dressing that’s a cream so it stays on the car, not dripping to the ground. Black Max contains powerful UV blockers to stop or prevent bleaching and cracking from the sun. The finish isn’t greasy or glossy, so you get a perfect factory-new look. You don’t have to apply this stuff often because it lasts through dozens of washes and even rain. Keep Black Max in your detailing kit for a showroom look that lasts.
To keep that factory-new look, use every time you detail your car.
(1) Shake well.
(2) Apply to applicator or microfiber towel.
(3) Use towel to apply to trim. Allow a few seconds for product to penetrate.
(4) Wipe off. Note: Black Max is safe for all surfaces. If you accidentally apply to unwanted surface, simply wipe off with a clean towel.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Black Max™ Vinyl, Rubber & Trim Dressing
· Penetrating gel formula lasts and lasts. Will not wash off in the hardest rain or even after dozens of car washes.
· Works great on any color trim, not just black.
· Non-greasy, gel formula is super easy to apply.
Most Other Brands
· Non-penetrating, oily formula washes off quickly and must be reapplied frequently.
· May discolor some trim colors other than black.
· Thin, greasy formula can be difficult to work with.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
Don’t let the name fool you – Black Max restores and maintains every color of plastic - not just black. Safe on all vinyl, rubber and plastic, Black Max also works great in the engine compartment.