The rugged scrim backing of Norton Hook & Sand’s paper sanding disc’s embedded loops fasten to the embedded hooks on the sander face, fastening it securely to the tool. Remove the disc when worn or job is complete. Partially used discs can be saved for future use.
Grit Product Selection Guide
| Extra Fine (320)
|| For primer, sealer and between coats sanding
| Very Fine (220)
|| For very fine sanding of bare surfaces, primer and sealer sanding
| Fine (180/150)
|| For finish sanding and cleaning of bare surfaces
| Medium (120/100)
|| For light removal and smoothing of bare surfaces
| Coarse (80/60)
|| For moderate removal and leveling of surface imperfections
| Extra Coarse (36/40)
|| For heavy removal, stripping and dimensioning
- P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive provides durability and value for dry finishing sanding applications.
- Heavy-duty paper backing.
- Water-based zinc stearated (anti-clog) and open coat for reduced loading.
- Hook & loop backing makes disc changes quick and easy.
- Available in convenient DIY handy packs, contractor-sized job packs and industrial bulk packs.
- 66623320559 CD317985