CHRTAN Parchment L1 1979-80 Chrysler Tan Colourcoat Vinyl Aerosol 300 Grams
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Color Coat™ is a specialty elastomeric coating formulated to restore or change the color of most vinyl surfaces, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet and velour. Color Coat is not a dye, but a fade resistant flexible and permanent coating.
This Colour was made for a 1970s Chrysler Charger
Features Applications Properties
- Refinish vehicle interiors and motorcycle seats
- Enhance automotive carpet and velour
- Superior adhesion, flexibility, and hiding
- Will not crack
- Quick drying and simple to use
- Ready to spray quarts and gallons
- 1000,S Of popular aerosol colors can be made
- Mixing system available for endless colors
- Properly prepped and primed metal
- 16 oz. Aerosol containers
- Coverage: 10 sq. ft.